Effective: August 7, 1995
Revised: October 2016
Review Date: October 2018
Responsible Party: Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
Tuition up to 6 credits, may be waived for university system faculty and staff members who are at least .75-time salaried employees on the date of registration.
- Approval of appropriate work supervisor is required prior to registration for academic coursework.
- Fee waivers are limited to no more than six semester hours of credit per semester and summer session.
- Arrangements must be made to ensure coverage of job responsibilities and make up time for the approved time off must be made up during the same work week.
- Eligibility for continued waivers must be maintained in accordance with Board of Regents Policy.
- Additional waivers for which an employee may qualify will be allowed if there is no duplication of fees waived.
Board of Regents Policy 940.13