Meet John Donaldson
Director of Student Support Services
I encourage eligible students to take advantage of our services. The services offered through the SSS program will both support your academic endeavors, and enrich your lives. My door is open! Please come in and visit anytime."
Amber Spring -- MS, LCPC Counselor
"The following services are offered to our students in a confidential and nurturing environment."
- Personal Counseling
- Educational Planning, Academic Counseling, Course Scheduling
- Individual and Group Development
- Personality Assessments and Interest Inventories
- Career Guidance
- Transitional Studies, class available each semester:
TRST 103 Transitional Life/Career Exploration, 1 credit
Annuncia Falemaka-Myers -- Administrative Assistant
- General Office Manager
- Application Process
- Program Questions and Concerns
- Distribution of Concert Tickets
- Maintain & Process Data for Federal Reports
Pam Hillery -- Tutor Coordinator/Instructor
"Everyone could use a little academic help now and then. Please come visit us if you need assistance. Our tutors are available throughout the day, and often by appointment at other times. While you're here, enjoy some popcorn and take a break on the comfy couches."