The State Personnel Division's “Professional Development Center” (PDC) offers a variety of wonderful (and inexpensive) classes. A few of the topics include:
- Generations in the Workplace
- Challenges in Customer Services
- Improving Employee Accountability
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- From Me to We: Effective Collaboration
- Ethical Issues in Public Service
- Writing Clearly and Concisely
For more information on these and other classes, visit the PDC web site.
By logging in to the Secure Area of MyInfo, employees can view their pay stubs, complete their monthly time sheet, see information on their benefits, time off balances, and more...